Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Revelator - Josh Garells



Revelator

Had a dream I was alone
A vast expanse of complete unknown
Sea of glass so clear it shown,                        Like gold
Then a voice like thunder clapped,
As a dead man I collapsed
“I am the first, I am the last,
Now     rise      my       son “

Then behold ten thousand kings,
And every creature worshipping
Every eye was on one thing,                           One man
He’s like a lion like a lamb,
As though slain he holds the plan
To make war and peace with man,
And reign        on        earth

Holy, Holy, is the One,
Who was         and is,       and is to come
In a robe as red as blood,                               He comes forth 


Ride like lightning in the sky,
On the war horse he draws nigh,
The same one we crucified,
Will                  come               again


Josh Garells

No comments: